Careers at First CornerStone Bank
First CornerStone Bank is a growing business, continuing to expand and improve our team. Our employees are dedicated, motivated, experienced and responsible. We are selective in our hiring practices to ensure we find the right type of person who will thrive in our work environment and contribute to moving the entire organization forward.
Below is a list of the open positions we have at the Bank. If you believe your experience or talents fit one of the job descriptions listed, then please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to HR at 610-878-9611.
Position: Commercial Loan Officer
Locations: King of Prussia
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to evaluate loan requests; spread and analyze business and personal financial information.
- Manage and maintain an existing loan portfolio, ensuring compliance with approval conditions.
- Maintain and expand business in the Bank's market area by developing a network of referral sources as well as calling on prospects and customers.
- Maximize relationships by recommending additional banking services to customers and prospects.
- Represent the Bank in community organizations and develop new business through this involvement.
Ideal candidates will possess the following education, training and/or skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree – MBA a plus.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a commercial lending environment.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills; Proven/demonstrated sales skills.
- Formal credit training.
- Thorough knowledge of bank products and regulations.
- Ability to properly structure, price and negotiate commercial banking products
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity of commercial lending business computer systems including Sageworks and/or OSI
Position: Floating Teller/CSR
Provide responsive, personalized and friendly customer service.
- Processing customer transactions including:
- Cash handling,
- Deposit processing,
- Accepting loan payments,
- Assisting with vault settlement.
- Maintain operational soundness, while contributing to the team sales effort. Customer service experience is a plus. Prior Teller experience preferred.
- Flexibility with your work schedule required, including working on average two Saturdays per month at some branches.
- Some travel may be required within a 20 miles radius of your main branch.
First CornerStone Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(Note – Any information you send is unsecured and may be read by a third party while in transit. Please do not submit your Social Security Number, or any other information that you would like to keep private.)